Experienced Accountant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Within the Tax & Accounting department, you will join the accounting team, which is about 60 professionals. This team of experts provides accounting and compliance services throughout the life-cycle of our clients, offering and implementing solutions for today and in the future.
What is it about?
As a senior accountant for our clients in the financial sector, you will:
- Coordinate with your team the day-to-day bookkeeping activities for your own portfolio of clients
- Ensure the preparation of the annual financial statements and periodic reports under Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP)
- Dealing with indirect and direct tax returns services
- Liaise with client's management, client's controllers, finance teams and auditors
- Share your experience and advise more junior employees
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Be graduated in Accounting
- Demonstrate a strong accounting experience (between 2 and 4 years)
- Distinguish yourself by your organisational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be ready to commit yourself and to share your know-how with the team
- Be MS-Office and accounting Software literate
- Be fluent in English
What do we offer?
Get hired as senior accountant and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: E122526
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top