Executive Compensation Strategies Senior Consultant
Executive Compensation Strategies Senior Consultant
Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloitte's Human Capital services leverage research, analytics and industry insights to help improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
As a Deloitte Consulting Executive Compensation Consulting Senior Consultant in the Rewards practice of Deloitte's Human Capital group, you will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Conduct proxy statement studies and analyses of other publicly available data sources
- Benchmark annual incentive plans and long-term incentive plan design and practice
- Conduct statistical analyses of compensation data
- Model financial impact of compensation plans
- Conduct performance metrics studies
- Monitor executive and other compensation trends
- Participate in broader ARA projects including performance management, employee benefits, retirement, healthcare, performance optimization, cash/non-cash reward and recognition
- Participate in marketing initiatives including support on developing compensation work and methodology approaches, writing and supporting proposals and conducting surveys
- Contribute to intellectual eminence and the development of firm viewpoints on a variety of total rewards topics
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Our consultants work collaboratively with clients to develop competitive rewards programs so that they can recruit and retain talent effectively. In addition to applying these skills in traditional settings, our consultants provide advisory services related to these issues in mergers and acquisitions, governance and risk management, enterprise cost reduction efforts, and other transformational business initiatives. Learn more about our Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics practice.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 4 years of experience in compensation in the public or private sector or a compensation consulting background
- Strong knowledge of executive compensation and statistical analysis, incentive plan design and analysis, and pay structure analysis and design
- Strong critical thinking and technical skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and follow through
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Willingness to travel at least 50%
- 3+ years of experience in a compensation consulting firm
- 1+ years of experience with executive compensation
- Strong written, verbal and quantitative skills
- Experience managing small to mid-sized team
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCJL526-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top