ETL/Data Integration Manager, Information Delivery - State Medicaid
Work you'll do
Managers in Deloitte's State Government Consulting practice serve as trusted advisors to most of the state governments in the U.S., numerous local governments, and several of the most respected higher education institution ns. Whether its program and performance optimization, program and policy strategy technology integration, organizational transformation, enterprise risk services or financial advisory services, Deloitte is uniquely qualified to tackle today's most pressing public sector challenges.
Manager key responsibilities include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Analytics and Information Management
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan, and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including: Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Digital Finance Technology and Advanced Analytics Enablement. Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice.
- 8+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience
- Experience implementing a data warehouse for a State Medicaid Agency
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Informatica PowerCenter, DataStage, Cognos or equivalent tools, SQL Query Editor tools, Data modeling and managing database
- Understand the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes
- 2+ years experience leading and managing project teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Willingness to travel 80 -100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Hands on experience with Amazon Redshift, Ab Initio, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SAP Data Services, SAS Data Management, Oracle Warehouse Builder and/or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- PMI certification
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
How you'll grow
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRKF054-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top