Are you experienced and passionate about technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced EPM/One Stream Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
The OneStream Senior Solution Specialist:
- Will be responsible for design & development of technical landscape for OneStream applications
- Will be expected to contribute as an individual player or lead a team of developers to implement a solution, manage day-to-day reporting and delivery
- Will be expected to play a pivotal role in all activities ranging from requirement gathering and design till Hypercare
- Will be expected to contribute towards various practice building activities like sales pursuits, proof-of-concepts or demonstrating prototype of the solution and training
- Will be expected to work towards building & publishing accelerators, whitepapers and create eminence around OneStream
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and operate transformational solutions that create world-class finance, shared services and real estate capabilities. We bring together different, but highly complementary practices, allowing us to go to market more effectively and bring unparalleled breadth and depth of expertise to our clients which is unmatched by our competitors today.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) technology and OneStream, Oracle Hyperion, and/or IBM Planning Analytics/TM1
- 5+ years of SQL and full life cycle development
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA areas
- Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
- Ability to travel up to 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Federal experience a plus
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: 159253