Epic HB/PB Analyst
Epic HB/PB Analyst
Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solving complex IT issues for diverse clients around the world?
Work you'll do
Working on some unique projects in our sector, you'll have the opportunity to assist end users by providing production support. Your time will be spent not only working on break fixes and testing and applying SU's, but also working on optimization and enhancement requests.
- Provide Epic product function, design, build, and support expertise and experience for their assigned Epic module
- Work with application end users to identify and correct any issues in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct ongoing system build and configuration for their assigned Epic module
- Develop, support and maintain all required system design and build documents and other system documentation
- Contribute to the update and development of testing scripts and materials
- Actively participate in all phases of the testing lifecycle and performs unit, system and integrated testing tasks and activities
- Work with trainers to maintain and update application specific training curriculum and materials
- Complete specific team task activities as outlined in the project work plan and other job-related duties as assigned
- Participate in the on-call team schedule and respond to critical issues within the defined time period for the assigned Epic module
- Attend team meetings to discuss team and project related activities, work tasks, and issues
- Create and maintain regular status reports and provides verbal and written status to Project Managers and project leadership, as required
Application Management Services
In today's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
- Must have business experience in healthcare operations scheduling and administration with specific experience in Epic
- Certified in Epic HB/PB
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office tools
- Entry-level understanding of database structure
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify issues, prioritize and problem solve to resolution
- Superior communication and customer service abilities
- Team player with the willingness/ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Must be willing to live/work in Walnut Creek, CA
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Link
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18WALCSRCSB505-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top