EOI - Consulting - Deloitte Digital - Adobe AEM - All Levels - National
Expressions of Interest - Deloitte Digital - Adobe AEM - All levels (Melbourne)
Deloitte Digital is a major force on the Australian Digital Landscape. We combine fun with serious intent where business, creativity and technology intersect. Our combination of strategic thinking and innovative solutions is what sets us apart, and we make sure to stay at the forefront of new technology. Through 22 studios spread across the globe, we work with a wide range of clients, from blue chip corporations to innovative start-ups, helping them adapt to and harness new media and technology.
Our Deloitte Digital team is expanding rapidly and as a result we are seeking expression of interests from individuals who would be interested in joining the firm in the future. We are keen to hear from individuals who are seeking a fresh challenge and an opportunity to work closely with inspiring Partners, significant clients and like-minded, innovative professionals. We'd like to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- Experience implementing CMS systems, with Adobe AEM and Adobe Marketing Cloud components
- Experience in developing web based systems using Java and open source technologies including Spring MVC, Hibernate, integration via SOAP and web APIs, database technologies including MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience with source code management (e.g. Git) and continuous integration and deployment tools.
- Demonstrated experience in participating and leading the technical delivery of CMS implementation projects including involvement in solution architecture and detailed technical design
- Knowledge of security and performance considerations and approaches for online systems, and exposure to security and performance testing process
- Experience helping clients define technical and non-functional requirements
- Proven client-facing agency or consulting experience within a reputable professional services organisation, including the ability to communicate complex technical issues and design decision to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience providing technical, estimation and solution definition support for tenders and proposals.
- Experience with cloud platform hosting and automation an advantage.
We're extremely proud of the quality of talented professionals that work at Deloitte Australia and we're always open to connecting with others interested in joining us.
We acknowledge that we won't always have the perfect opportunity available at the time you are looking, but we can ensure we keep you in mind when the opportunity does arise. Our Expressions of Interest advertisements are setup just for that. Submit your details and let us know about you and when an opportunity opens that might be suitable, we'll look to you first as a potential candidate.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact Marlon Vallarta via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.
Requisition code: AUEXPPIP128325
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top