EOI - Consulting - Customer - Front End Development - All Levels - National
Our studios are growing and we’re on the look-out for both young and experienced Front End Developers to join the on-going growth of our practice. You will be responsible for delivering solid solutions to complex problems and work with our clients to provide consistent high-quality code, including:
- Designing and developing rich user interfaces for performance critical web based applications, utilising cutting edge technologies
- Architecting usable, accessible front end solutions for a variety of projects including CMS implementations, HTML template development, digital calculators and tools
- Being the conduit between business, technology and creative disciplines, with an ability to work with a medium to large team to deliver successful product projects
- Being adept and quickly evolving from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes while being across the current and future state of digital technologies
Abour Your Experience
- You live, love and breathe Front End Development. You have delivered solid solutions to complex problems and can lead a team to provide consistent, high-quality code. To be awesome in this role you will have:
- Minimum 6 months of relevant consulting, digital agency or industry experience
- Experience replicating visual design concepts into HTML prototypes and final deliverable assets
- Knowledge and practical experience with making WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA accessible projects
- Project experience with MV frameworks like Angular or React is a bonus
- Self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- You’re a team player and you just want to build solutions that work
- We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social ‑ and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of ‘And different’.
- From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed ‑ in every sense of the word.
Requisition code: AUEXPPIP126646
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top