Enterprise Risk Services - Senior
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Enterprise Risk Services (ERS, or Risk Consulting) is all about the challenge of helping our clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. The spectrum of risk is broad, and our core competencies encompass control assurance, internal audit, corporate governance consulting, risk management, regulatory consulting, and IT security services. To be an ERS professional with Deloitte & Touche Middle East means you will gain a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries. Diversity is not just a part of the business landscape in the region but also an integral part of Deloitte & Touche Middle East. Just as we are committed to seeing our clients excel, we are committed to providing you with the right environment to learn and grow and to tailor a career to your needs.
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working in Enterprise Risk Services.
As an Enterprise Risk Services Senior you will:
- Perform risk assessments, audit plan development and programs, and testing and evaluation of records.
- Plan and conduct internal audits and writing reports.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in internal and / or IT auditing, with leading professional services firms or large multinational organizations and systems.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related field.
- Successful record of engagement management.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Arabic is a plus.
- CPA, CA, CIA, CISA or equivalent required.
- Willingness to travel.
Requisition code: ME-125875-RZ
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top