Enterprise Risk Services - Cyber Security Senior Consultant
Deloitte provides a broad range of cyber security servicesto respond to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. As a cyber securityconsultant, you will have an opportunity to build skills across a variety ofcyber risk domains and gain exposure to the challenges of a range of industrysectors.
- Perform security assessments which include vulnerability Assessments, penetration testing, code reviews, configuration reviews, network architecture review, risk assessments, etc.
- Provide incident response and forensics services including forensics data collection and processing, malware and log analysis, containment approach definition, etc.
- Assist with designing and reviewing information security policies and procedures.
- Assist with designing and executing compliance road maps with security standards.
- Assist with designing and presenting information security awareness programs to clients.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science or equivalent related to IS/IT/Networks area.
- 4+ years of experience in Networks, IT security, communications security including broad hands-on knowledge of firewalls, data encryption, and other industry standard techniques and practices is a plus.
- Having OSCP, SANS GIAC, OSSTMM, CEH, CCNA or other relevant professional qualification would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrate programming skills (e.g. Python, .NET or Java) would be considered as an asset.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with a wide range of computer systems and penetration testing tools.
- Strong knowledge in Windows, Linux, and TCP/IP protocols.
- Have a relevant work experience.
- Enjoys technical challenges.
- Ability to cope when thrown in at the deep end.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- The ability to plan, prioritize and get work done on schedule is essential, as is the ability to get on well in a small team environment.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic(reading, speaking, and writing).
Requisition code: ME-128076-RG
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top