Enterprise Content Management Junior Consultant (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a growing area of Deloitte's consulting practice. We are looking to extend our team with a consultant for our ECM related projects.
Our consulting practice provides major financial institutions, large public entities and global organisations with customised solutions and strategic advice, for both technical, process and organisational aspects.
What is it about?
As an ECM Junior Consultant, you will:
- Be actively involved in advisory, technology delivery, functional activities and change management projects
- Work alongside other consulting professionals to help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging ECM issues
- Support the package selection process, define the Target Operating Model and architecture and manage the whole lifecycle of an ECM implementation
- Work hand in hand with our functional and technical consultants
- Build trust based relationships with clients
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold or are currently attending a Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field such as information technology or engineering
- Gain insights in the field of ECM strategy, records and document management, enterprise collaboration. Expertise with ECM and collaboration toolsets is considered a strong advantage
- You are eager to stay 'up to date' with the newest technology developments in your area
- Have a collaborative mind set, you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Be fluent in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired, as Technology Infrastructure Consultant and you will:
- Through your variety of experience, have the opportunity to develop the analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose.
- Be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers
- Have access to counseling and training/certification opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
What impact will you make ?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: J127728
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top