English language editor - Business Development department
Deloitte is seeking an English language editor (native-level English). The work can range from routine proofreading to in-depth development editing of material requiring substantial rewriting.
We are seeking an individual with demonstrable language services skills to help shape the voice of the firm. Depending on the candidate, the work can involve copywriting. The level of seniority of the position will depend on the skills and experience of the chosen individual.
The role will involve:
- Working with all types of written communications provided in English by the firm, such as reports, proposals, marketing material (digital and offline), letters, speeches and more
- Proofreading (material written in English or translated from another language into English)
- Editing – development editing (rewriting) and structural editing (rephrasinp>
- Protecting the confidentiality of information
- Language Services team (editors, writers, translators, interpreters)
- Business Development (Marketing, Brand & Design, Research, Events)
- Deloitte Industry Groups (Financial Services, Energy & Resources, Consumer Industrial Products, Technology, Media & Telecommunications)
- Deloitte Service Lines (Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Tax & Legal)
- Clients on issues related to external projects
- Excellent spoken and written English (NATIVE-LEVEL) and good Russian
- University degree in a relevant language or business discipline
- Knowledge of/experience in business
- Candidates with various levels of experience – from entry level to senior professionals – will be considered (however, at least three years of experience is prefer
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- Knowledge of or experience in one of Deloitte's practice areas (Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory Services, Tax & Legal) and/or marketing communications would be a strong advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Friendly, professional demeanor
- Enthusiastic about the language of business
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work quickly under pressure of tight deadlines
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 129646
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top