Energy & Resources – Senior Consultants / Managers
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Visioning, strategizing and implementing new governance structures, business model designs, client value propositions as well as value realisation for Energy & Resources clients
- Providing advice to Energy & Resource clients in increasing efficiency and effectiveness in the operations of a business in at least one of the following areas:
- Capital Project Management and Execution (e.g. project planning and control, project governance)
- Asset Management
- Business Processes
- Cost Management
- HSSE Management
- Supply Chain Management (incl. sourcing, logistics)
- Performance Management and Reporting
- Financial Management
- Shared Services / Business Support Functions
- Good honours Degree from a recognised Tier 1 university is preferred
- Very good practical problem solving skills combined with “outside of the box thinking”
- Structured and organized working style
- Min 6- 8 years of total working experience – a combination of min 5 years working experience in Management Consulting (or similar advisor / business development role) and an exposure of min 4-5 years to the Energy & Resources (Oil & Gas upstream, LNG or utilities) sector
- Experience in leading teams with a minimum of 2-4 peoples
- Excellent MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good command of English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Working experience inside and outside Indonesia preferred
Due to volume of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DC326-129694-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top