Energy Infrastructure Specialist
Are you ready to enhance your leadership and analytical skills andbuild your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you interested in joining a firmwhere professional development and growth opportunities are a part of itscorporate culture? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity toadvise Federal clients through critical issues, while allowing you to developpersonally and professionally, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join ourteam of Federal Supply Chain specialists and play a key role in helping totransform the Federal marketplace!
Work you'll do
As a Manager withinour Supply Chain Team, you will:
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Design and translate the corporate mission into supply chain strategies to help our clients transform their supply chain capabilities
- Drive competitiveness by reducing supply chain logistics complexities
- Responsible for project(s) financials including development of financial plans
- Manages day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team
- Displays both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
- Displays leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Provide counseling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
- Focus on managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- Lead business development initiatives to grow the Supply Chain team and the Federal practice
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Serve as a senior manager and technical subject matter specialist in energy infrastructure modernization and protection, providing oversight and direction to a team of technical specialists in engineering, risk, finance, and public safety.
- Direct, control, and administer contract budgets, commitments, plans, schedules, specifications, staffing, and management requirements
Transparency,innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issuesshaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice ispassionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying outmissions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creativeapproach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order tobring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise,to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premierintegrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our team of talentedand innovative Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations professionals provideexpertise to our Federal clients in the areas of: Product Development, SupplyChain Strategy and Planning, Sourcing & Procurement, and Logistics &Distribution Operations projects. We help our clients improve and enhance theirglobal operations to meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving businesslandscape. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients'roadmap to the future!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- At least 15 years of work experience managing or administrating large and/or complex research and development, demonstration, analytical or similar programs
- 15 years of relevant experience in energy infrastructure projects or programs
- Previous supervisory experience managing technical, project management, and project administrative staff
- Master's degree in business, engineering, or science-related discipline
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, or science-related discipline from an accredited university or college
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, ourprofessional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of theircareer to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-joblearning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we knowthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive andsupportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Wecelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them theflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy,centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and arecontinuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people exceland lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by apurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are andextends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSCMANKD30195
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top