Endpoint Protection Security Specialist, Manager
The endpoint protection security analyst will be responsible for defining and creating the global endpoint protection configuration and baseline policies that will be used across Deloitte.
Acting as the SME for your assigned protection products (Anti-Virus, Removable media, Admin rights) , you will gather provide assistance to others in the creation of evolving endpoint security related technologies and capabilities - using reports and analysis on data collected by the service platform and input from internal and industry professionals.
Working alongside the operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the endpoint platforms run as performant as possible, and that all security policy changes are reviewed and accurately implemented following Deloitte standard change control processes and timelines.
You will assess all new requirements and vendor upgrades or notifications and cooridinate all changes through appropriate governance processes for approvals
You will ensure that the products and the overall endpoint protection they provide is always optimal, you will do this by continually reviewing existing polices and where they sit within the firm's overall security stack. Designing and proposing any updates to improve or resolve any identified issues/needs where appropriate.
This role will assist in operational issue resolution, including working with other internal Deloitte technology teams and vendors. You will need to build up a deep level of expertise in the products and and help train others on effective reporting and platform administration.
You will be expected to get involve in the day to day operational matters and will be expected to assist specialist incident response team teams when they review and respond to security alerts, escalating to the appropriate team as part of the firms incident response process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands on experience with endpoint protection based technologies (e.g. Symantec, McAfee, Microsoft, etc..) in order to be able to assist with deployments and troubleshooting issues using information gained through data analysis.
- Experience of resolving security challenges associated with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Security incident and business analysis experience
- Experience in requirements gathering, analyzing requirements and data, and transforming this into business value
- value creating, managing and maintaining web security policies in a large, complex environment
- Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, very strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent relationship management skills. Strong customer service skills and orientation.
- Must be creative and independent thinker with the ability to translate technical requirements and challenges into results.
- Stakeholder management, architecture governance (Preferably in an agile environment), program and project management, requirements analysis, Technology architecture, Application / Solution design, Procurement and RFP processes.
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and able to work independantly without direct supervision.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
One of the following:
- CISSP or equivalent experience
- Vendor security certifications (e.g. Symantec, McAfee, Microsoft, etc...)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree; 10+ years' experience of applications development and / or operations;
- strong business and domain (functional/technical) knowledge;
- business analysis experience;
- program delivery experience and/or implementation consulting for large enterprise systems.
Requisition code: DE18GLBGTS005BS0597
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top