Endpoint Content Filtering Administrator, Deloitte Global
The Endpoint Content Filtering (ECF) initiative is a core part of the Global Security Strategy to better protect Deloitte endpoints prevent the loss of data and control access to malicious and inappropriate websites. The ECF platform administrator will be responsible for supporting and configuring the Deloitte ECF platform, ensuring that the platform runs as performant as possible and that all security policy and configuration change requests are accurately implemented following Deloitte standard change control processes and timelines.
Primary responsibilities will be focussed on operational support and management of the platform, including daily operational checks, platform maintenance and upgrades, troubleshooting support issues, and will be responsible for all changes made to the platform in response to member firm or internal change requests service.
The platform administrator is vital to providing day to day operational support of the global endpoint content filtering platform, working closely with the Security Operations Center (SOC), Global Network Operations Center (GNOC), Global and member firm incident response teams and other support organizations across the Deloitte network to respond quickly and efficiently to endpoint specific security and operational events and alerts, change requests submitted by member firms, and any other tasks required to operate and maintain the ECF service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience with configuration and deployment of on-premises & cloud based web proxies (Bluecoat, McAfee, Cisco, F5, Microsoft, etc...)
- Experience with Cisco Umbrella platform
- Experience creating, managing and maintaining web security policies in a large, complex environment
- Knowledge and experience of CASB technologies
- Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, very strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent relationship management skills. Strong customer service skills and orientation.
- Must be creative and independent thinker with the ability to translate technical requirements and challenges into results. Knowledge of web proxy platforms configuration, policy, and event workflows and playbooks.
- Information security background and experience. Endpoint protection based technology experience.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independantly without direct supervision.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
One of the following:
CISSP or equivalent
Vendor specific certifications (eg: Symantec, McAfee, Bluecoat, Checkpoint etc..)
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years' experience in support and/or operations in the security field, including system management and administration. Experience with web security policy design, implementation, review and optimization.
Familiarity with security architectures and a strong understanding of Active Directory, RBAC and least priviledge.
US-Based Positions Notice: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: 141910
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top