Deloitte Advisory eGRC Senior Solution Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do
- Advises on the appropriate key performance indicators that will influence how an organization drives value from its business function.
- Apply risk-based control framework to identify and to evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Support internal team as well as system and control owners in development and maintenance of a remediation plan with milestones, dependencies, timelines, budget, project management, and communications for known internal control weaknesses.
- Prepares, updates, and provide quality reviews of test scripts and internal control Assessment programs.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Keen interest in providing best practice solutions for overall regulatory and compliance strategy.
- 5 years+ of experience in Regulatory and Compliance.
- Understanding of Cyber risk guidelines like NIST and ISO
- Ability to perform security risk and controls assessments using leading industry standards
Ability to architect, configure and implement eGRC solution like Archer
- Understanding of service level agreements and prioritization of incidents/enhancements.
- Experience with financial business process cycles such as Revenue, Financial Reporting, Treasury, Fixed Assets and Payroll etc.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and a responsible team-player.
- Highly responsive with a strong sense of ownership towards client value creation and drive to add value.
- Experience developing remediation plans.
- Experience advising project management and team members on testing of operating effectiveness of controls for key in-scope process areas; documenting results of testing; and identifying control gaps.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
- Proficiency in creating and modifying workflows for implementing business flows.
- Ability to provide on-call support.
- Ability to multi-task & drive multiple priorities to completion.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
CISA, CIA, CPA, CGFM, CISSP, or CRISC certification
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements:
- Must be willing to live and work in the Mechanicsburg, PA area
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18MECASRCGB011-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top