eDiscovery Lead Project Manager
Are you an analytical, problem solver with a passion for investigating complex business issues? Are you a subject matter expert interested in working with a dynamic team that uses market leading technology to identify emerging threats and minimize risk within their client's environment? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Federal clients through critical issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory's Forensics and Investigations practice.
Work you'll do
As a Specialist Master within our practice you will:
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
- Maintain technical knowledge within industry and service line and leverage deep subject matter knowledge on engagements
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Supervise the work of team members and supports delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
- Primary point of contact for all eDiscovery requests across the EDRM lifecycle from collection to production.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of new eDiscovery technologies and process improvements and share the findings with the Program Manager.
- Make recommendations for improved workflow, quality, internal documentation and processes to maximize system resources and efficiency. Provide guidance and practice tips for technical eDiscovery issues and procedures.
- Liaise between multiple teams to consult with case teams to effectively develop and apply technical strategies and requirements.
- Responsible for planning and managing the support, including monitoring work flow, coordinating data collections, processing and production support, providing best practices for various aspects of the EDRM and progress reporting.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Forensic and Investigations practice provides investigative expertise to analyze events, people, entities and financial data in order to extract relevant insights for our Federal clients' mission-critical needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or other Business-related field
- 5+ years of Forensic, Investigative, and/or Discovery industry related experience
- 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Strong eDiscovery project management skills with the abilityto supervise a small team with varying technical background
- Experience working in Federal or State Government
- Ability to describe complex technical concepts and ideas innon-technical terms
- JD or MBA
- Demonstrated experience in the use of automated forensictools (e.g. EnCase®, Harvester)
- eDiscovery certification such as RCA/EnCE
- PMP (PMIProject Management Professional)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSASPLSB021
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top