eDiscovery, Data Management Technology Center, Operations Staff
In 2008, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP (DTBA) opened a new facility in Nashville, TN for e-discovery and computer forensics work. DTBA's E-Discovery Solutions Center ("EDSC") continues to increase the capacity, quality, and efficiency of DTBA' s e-file processing by utilizing state-of-the-art technology in a dedicated environment. We are looking for dedicated individuals to join DTBA's Discovery practice and help drive the success of the EDSC.
We are currently seeking qualified Operations Staff. The Operations Staff will operate the application that runs and monitors all e-discovery processes, extract text and file properties using internal software, create reports and inventory analysis, and track progress using various database systems. Qualified candidates must be very detail oriented and have outstanding communication skills, the ability to write reports, excellent mathematical skills and be able to multi task in a very fast paced environment. Successful candidates must have strong working knowledge of basic PC functions in a Windows environment, the ability to troubleshoot system and network errors, and a solid knowledge of Microsoft applications to include MS Outlook. Training will be provided and the ideal candidate will have a self-driven and motivated attitude.
Our operators perform the work as well as quality check points. Typically each team has a 1st shift, 2nd shift, and weekend shift representative.
The EDSC is a 24x7, 365 days a year operation. The position will be located in Hermitage, Tennessee which is located outside of Nashville.
- Follow documented processes and procedures for data processing using internal systems
- Operate eDiscovery platforms per our procedures
- Validate data throughout processes and update processing group documents
- Perform quality checks per documented processes
- Work flexible schedules to meet project deadlines
- Liaise with Operations Staff Lead
- 2-year degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, etc.) preferred or commensurate work experience
- Strong working knowledge of basic PC functions and Windows environment (e.g. MS Office) & Microsoft Exchange Server (2000, 5.5, 2003)
- Knowledge of General Database, Networking, and Systems concepts
- Basic experience with: SQL, SQL+, Visual Basic/VBSCRIPT, SAS, MS-Access, C++, Java, ASP, DOS, Windows, UNIX, and Linux
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and learn customized proprietary software
- Ability to understand database concepts and/or basic knowledge of Access and/or SQL Server
- Ability to follow operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
Requisition code: E18NATEASCNK007-ED
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top