eCommerce SAP CRM-C4C-TPM Senior Consultant
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you’ll do
The Commerce & Content team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions in the digital marketing and content space. As a Senior Consultant you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
- Lead teams within an engagement.
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least two SAP CRM or C4C or TPM implementations:
- Four+ years consulting experience.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, work stream lead, project manager).
- Understanding of Sales Force Automation processes or Service Management processes
- Describe mashups in the context of SAP Cloud for Customer, SAP CRM, TPM
- Understanding of the SAP Cloud Application Studio
- Development of custom reports and interactive dashboards
- Ability to identify data objects that should be migrated from SAP CRM on-premise to SAP Cloud for Customer, TPM
- Understand the integration between SAP Cloud for Customer and other SAP systems
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Identify business requirements, perform requirements management, lead functional design prototyping, process design, including scenario design and flow mapping, supervise system configuration to map business functionalities, guide technical consultants in developing code for additional non-standard functionality requirements as well as testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Lead full lifecycle CRM implementations with a focus on Sales & Service cycle, perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
- Experience implementing other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
You’ll get bonus points for these:
- Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
- Identify client business issues through vendor/Deloitte client team and facilitate solution development
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
- Develop and present impactful client presentations.
Utilize appropriate problem solving and troubleshooting techniques to resolve engagement issues
- Make well informed decisions by exercising mature judgment
- Provide hands on contribution of developing and writing sales proposals
- Drive and contribute to regular Deloitte Digital practice growth initiatives
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Contribute to firm’s internal eminence activities including identification of engagement follow-on opportunities for Deloitte Consulting’s full breadth of services.
- Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Have a willingness to travel 80 – 100 percent of the time
Requisition code: E17NATCSRCDD017-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top