eCommerce Hybris Architect/Manager
Deloitte Digital provides award-winning ecommerce design to its clients. If you are interested in challenging work, implementing the Hybris platform, Deloitte Digital may be the place for you!
Work you’ll do
You will be using your digital expertise to create unique solutions for each client. You won’t work alone. You’ll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. As a Hybris Manager you will be an important part of the project team and you will directly contribute and make a difference.
As a Hybris Architect/Manager you will be involved with high level planning of project life cycles and activities, working with clients and project teams to define high level requirements and consulting and coaching clients on ecommerce best practices.
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-disciplined teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
- Six plus years of experience working with major ecommerce and related technology vendors especially SAP Hybris but including Oracle ATG, Endeca, IBM Websphere.
- Experience in designing and delivering complex web projects based on Hybris eCommerce platform.
- Significant architecture experience with 4-5 full end-to-end Hybris implementations.
- Experience managing and delivering key components of large ecommerce engagements.
- Experience developing detailed technology architecture.
- Up to 80% travel required
- Experience with full life-cycle projects from initial scoping through delivery.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Proven experience delivering mid-size to large ecommerce engagements.
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships.
- Experience managing project risk and project revenues and costs.
- Working knowledge of the tracking and reporting processes required to keep clients and project teams up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17CENCMGRDD007 – DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top