Diversity & Inclusion Analytics Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Federal clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's HR Transformation practice (HRT).
Work you'll do
We are looking for a strong senior consultant with experience in analysis, business process improvement, and communications for a role in the Equal Opportunity Office as a Diversity and Inclusion Analysis consultant. The role will include supporting senior government executives in the evaluation of our clients' workforce demographics, issues and trends; human capital programs and initiatives; and HR/equal opportunity operations. Key tasks will include:
- Assist with the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of qualitative and quantitative data
- Translate findings and research principles into written documents and presentations
- Interact with the clients on a regular and sustained basis, through routine communication and both formal and informal presentations
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The HRT service line helps our clients take that broader view of what it means to transform HR and become a High Impact HR organization. This encompasses not only improving HR processes and organizational structure, but also looking strategically at how HR can better support business needs and create value for the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology (I/O Psychology, Sociology, Information Technology, or Hard Sciences with a focus on research and analysis
- 1+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- EEOC and OPM reporting requirements as well as analysis of monthly, quarterly, and yearly demographic and employee life cycle data
- EEO and Diversity experience to include barrier and trigger analysisProven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Federal legislation, regulations, and enforcement related to EEOC and diversity
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Previous professional services and/or federal consulting experience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Statistical analysis experience (use of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, R)
- Experience with Program Evaluation, Equal Employment Opp Commission (EEOC) and Qualitative Data Analysis
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Familiarity with information technology solutions including server-hosted and desktop applications- prefer SQL, C++ or Visual Basic skills
- Experience in developing reports using any major BI Package (MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Oracle BIEE or similar
- EEO and Diversity experience to include barrier and trigger analysis
- Knowledge of EEOC and OPM reporting requirements as well as analysis of monthly, quarterly, and yearly demographic and employee life cycle data
- Familiarity with Federal legislation, regulations, and enforcement related to EEOC and diversity
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSCCONRG30802
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top