Digital Transformation Lead - Senior Manager
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age-we’re a creative agency and a consultancy. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Our Deloitte Digital strategy is to help clients define strategies, build brands, create experiences, and deliver platforms.
We have put together the creative and the consultancy to provide the end-to-end services.
Work you’ll do
- Creating and driving digital strategies that develop new businesses or turn around ailing ones.
- Leading efforts regarding digital Transformation and disruptions.
- Bringing together strategic, creative and technical skills to help leaders in the Public and Private sector understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
- Ten+ years’ experience in consulting and/or start- ups and/or digital agency environment.
- Good understanding of digital strategy and business execution via technology enablement.
- Must know digital and using digital for a competitive advantage.
- Must have experience creating a digital business or product for the very first time, such as:
- Ability to build a new business from the ground- up.
- Product line execution – from design to launch in an oversite and technology enablement role.
- Experience with introducing a new digital brand within an existing business.
- Design-led thinking and leadership of new product, market, and business model opportunities
- Experience leading value proposition design, market and competitive research, and in leading groups in workshop environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to future operating models and organizational structures.
- Demonstrated experience with Technology design and implementation.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- B2B and manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
- An advanced degree in an area of specialization.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCSRMKG009 – DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top