Digital Product Development- Consultant
Title: Digital Product Development- Consultant
Location: New York, NY
The Digital Product Development Consultant managesdevelopment of new digital products leveraging cutting edge automation and artificialintelligence technologies across Deloitte's four businesses – Audit, Advisory,Consulting, Tax.
Work You'll Do
The Consultant executes day-to-day product developmentactivities across design, development, deployment, stakeholder communication,technology vendor management and delivery.
- Execute new digital product development projects andprograms with multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product owners in the business and endusers
- Develop functional architecture design and contribute to productvision
- Own the product development plan, ensure delivery to theplan and identify risks
- Contribute to user interface and user experience design incollaboration with professional experts
- Manage product development in collaboration with thesolution architect and technology development team (internal or externalvendor)
- Develop thinking on efficient product design, designtrade-offs, and commercial feasibility
- Evaluate and advise on new technologies, vendors and product
- Develop high degree of trust with key internal client base
Qualifications and Skills:
- Professional with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- BA or BS from Top tier program in Computer Science, AppliedStatistics, Engineering, Science or other quantitative discipline
- Prior experience with top digital product developmentcompanies in digital enterprise product design, development and deployment
- Prior experience with top strategy or IT consulting firm.Ability to manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirementgathering, manage scope and client expectations.
- A critical and creative thinker but also able to execute onthe details
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Superior project management and time management skills. Ableto manage autonomously, as well as prioritize as necessary
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, and collaborationtools
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence, automation, semanticanalytics, visualization technologies is a plus
Requisition code: E18NYCSMGRJD060-CL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top