Digital Copywriter/Content Strategist – NYC
Digital Copywriter/Content Strategist
Business is moving at the speed of digital and Deloitte Digital is blazing the path forward. At Deloitte Digital we are pioneering a new model for a new age, focused on the customer journey, inspired by great design, committed to speed and innovation, and grounded in a legacy of business strategy, transformation, and systems integration.
We're searching for a creative individual who loves to write carefully crafted long-form copy and can help our clients develop smart content strategies.
We take a consultative approach to help our amazing clients transform how they engage customers with digital products and experiences. Our clients serve B2B and B2C audiences across multiple industries.
How you'll make an impact:
- Understand our clients' strategic goals, brand, and content needs
- Evaluate clients' existing content and channels
- Write compelling long-form copy for digital channels (web, apps, other) that is on-brand and drives engaging customer experiences
- Define smart strategies for how clients can best organize and structure their content
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to generate stronger ideas and deliverables that meet requirements
- Work independently to meet project timelines and deliverable requirements
- Understand technical requirements for the process of organizing and tagging content
- Deliver compelling presentations to clients and internal teams
- Help improve our content creation and strategy best practices
- Minimum of five years experience in copywriting and content strategy for digital platforms and experiences
- Strong familiarity with user-centered design principles
- Experience creating content and strategy for digital channels
- Strong familiarity with digital content management systems and best practices
- Able to think strategically, but also willing to roll up your sleeves to get work done
- Prefer BA/MFA and/or equivalent experience
AtDeloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creativeand technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our roadwarriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learnmore about Deloitte Digital.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, ourprofessional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of theircareer to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work withindustry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience inthe global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, whiledelivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital,the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the waywe work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but thatcombo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believein our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts qualityof work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctiveculture. Learn moreabout life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NYCCSSRGZ011-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top