Digital Campaign Strategy Manager - Deloitte Global (DE18USAGOP005CF0019)
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Deloitte's Global Tax and Legal Marketing team has an opening for an experienced Digital Campaign Strategy Manager. This role reports up to the Deloitte Global Tax & Legal Sr. Marketing Manager. Balancing between advisory opportunities and independent, project-based work, the Digital Campaign Strategy Manager will work closely with international teams and support stakeholders at all organizational levels. This individual will also be responsible for managing and driving Global Tax & Legal's digital strategy.
As a digital marketing guru, you know that digital interactions activate customer experiences. You are quick to spot and pioneer digital trends that drive awareness, interest and brand engagement. You are a strong combination of analytical, marketing, design and project management expertise—and can architect an integrated digital marketing strategy across the
entire client lifecycle.
You are data-driven and are not afraid to get in the weeds with Web analytics, metrics and KPIs. You are wired to continuously monitor, align, and improve engagement and conversion rates
across your digital portfolio, including: Web sites, microsites, landing pages, SEM/SEO, and
The ideal candidate will be an experienced digital strategist with the ability to execute and deliver on integrated marketing campaigns. He or she will possess the skills to successfully drive projects forward including extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, proactive problem solving abilities, and a collaborative mind-set.
- Responsible for leading digital marketing campaigns for Global Tax & Legal and oversight of Global Tax & Legal's presence on Deloitte.com external website and [email protected] mobile app
- Plan, develop and execute multi-touch campaigns, strategies, nurture flows, and engagement programs.
- Direct and manage tactical execution of external integrated marketing campaigns. This includes creating core market messaging and positioning, writing marketing content, and producing material suites across various channels (digital, print, social, video, etc.) to aid with local activation in targeted jurisdictions. Will require collaboration and coordination with internal groups and outside agencies.
- Offer creative concepts for review and approval. Review and edit internal and external marketing pieces including digital ads, brochures, newsletters and websites
- Use analytics tools to optimize campaigns in progress and develop post campaign results reports for leadership.
- Help establish and drive Deloitte's Global Tax & Legal digital strategy including campaigns with third parties, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media channels
- Act as a catalyst for digital transformation by tracking, analyzing and sharing emerging digital technologies, approaches and industry best practices
- Be a digital marketing and strategy thought leader, and partner with others in creating the future of Deloitte through digital innovation
- Collaborate with country-based marketing professionals to ensure Deloitte Tax & Legal is positioning itself consistently as a global network and service provider, with local expertise
- Team with the Global Tax & Legal Communications team to support development of Deloitte Tax & Legal Marketing presence on the Deloitte Resources intranet site
- Support and manage other assigned global marketing projects as requested
Education: Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree in marketing, business or related
Years of Experience: Minimum 7-10 years digital marketing and digital marketing analytics experience in a business environment.
- Leveraging Adobe Analytics, you'll continuously monitor, measure, analyze and recommend ways to improve digital marketing performance on corporate owned properties, channels and/or campaigns; design a primary set of digital KPIs and manage a dashboard reflecting progress toward each KPI
- Ensure that SEM, SEO and PPC programs are aligned and optimized
- Design and leverage A/B testing to ensure content and design decisions are market and data driven; oversee testing of digital user interfaces (e.g. web pages, email campaigns, digital advertising campaigns)
- Experience with the Marketo Marketing Automation platform and/or Eloqua
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing and channel management
- Excellent writing and editing competencies, interpersonal communication skills, project management abilities, and business acumen
- The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, a proactive and independent problem solver, be able to build strong virtual networks and relationships,
- Familiarity with current methodologies in marketing material development, design, and production for both traditional and digital mediums
- Sound aesthetic sense in business context and ability to think through processes innovatively
- Strong collaborative mindset and ability work with colleagues across many cultures
- Strong time management skills with the ability to balance competing priorities, manage stakeholder expectations and proactively communicate this where necessary
- Ability to listen actively, communicate and understand the needs of individuals at all organizational levels
- Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day supervision and possess sound professional judgment and discretion
- An understanding of the complexities surrounding collaboration in a global matrix organization
- Experience gained at a professional services firm/network preferred
- Experience working in a global environment with virtual resources or teams preferred.
- Infrequent travel may be required (2 – 3 times per year)
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP005CF0019
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top