Digital Business and Strategy Senior Consultant
Just like the old carpentry adage: "Measure twice and cut once", with IT transformation projects you need to plan thoroughly before executing. Developing a clear technology roadmap and corresponding business cases can be time consuming and require resources with both detailed technical knowledge as well as advanced business acumen. Finding the necessary skills set to complete this activity, with the both the skill set and experience developing large scale transformation strategies can be difficult. Our team of consultants can help merge this gap and deliver the promised value in the defined budget.
Work you'll do
- Understanding the transformation areas, business themes, and opportunities available for exploitation.
- Executing the digital vision prescribed by client leadership.
- Realizing a return or an increase in customer satisfaction based on digital investments.
- Implementing systems that provide the ability for various groups to communicate efficiency and effectively.
- Increasing the communication of products and service offerings to the right audience.
Our IT consultants are package agnostic with deep industry depth. We help clients build realistic and scalable digital strategies that meet their company specific needs while accounting for industry trends and potential disruptive forces in their industry segment. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
- Four+ years' experience in consulting and/or implementing solutions leveraging a combination of customer technology strategy, future state architecture design and CRM project delivery.
- Experience delivering projects focusing on two or more of the following areas:
- Customer Value & Strategy – Development of customer driven, value enhancing strategies to drive increased business effectiveness, improved technology utilization, and enhanced positioning to address marketplace forcp>
- Customer Transformation Roadmapping - Build out of enterprise customer solution strategy, technology architecture, platform alternatives, and roadmaps to support and enable business and technology vision and goals. Construction of detailed customer transformation plan to clearly articulate initiatives required to effectively and consciously transform an enterprise to the target future state
- Business Case Operational Analysis – Execution of comprehensive financial analysis detailing the costs, benefits, and estimated payback period/return of current and planned business and technology customer solutions initiatives, program, and projectp>
- Platform Evaluation & Selection – Execution of proven methodologies to objectively identify, evaluate, and select technology platforms and tools that most effectively enable planned customer transformation. Evaluation and analysis of the effectiveness of existing solutions, platforms, and tools against selected business and technology KPIs and strategic goap>
- Process & Technology Improvement – Performing of detailed assessments on the effectiveness of 'customer impacting' processes and recommendations to align to corporate goals, market trends. Development, alignment, and deployment of future state operating model and processes to match organizational strategic goals and visiop>
- Experience leading functional or technical teams at client sites on at least two complex full-lifecycle technology project implementations.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, workstream lead, project manager).
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- A Bachelor's degree.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCSRCKG008 - DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top