Digital Analytics Senior Manager
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Global Technology Services is seeking a Performance Metrics & Analytics Senior Manager.
The Performance Metrics & Analytics Sr. Manager for Digital Analytics will have accountability for the delivery of solutions to support GTS digital analytics and metrics. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the digital analytics initiatives as defined by the CIO, GTS Leadership team and Firm leadership within GTS. The lead will collaborate with others to facilitate the implementation of new or improved reporting processes/tools that will aid GTS in their digital analytic needs. The candidate is also responsible for the maintenance of proper inventory and value of the metrics generated in addition to the assurance of accurate, reliable, and effective reporting from these systems. These initiatives are intended to drive improvements in overall operational performance with the intended outcome of enhancing GTS service delivery capabilities. The individual will be responsible for shaping and executing strategy, managing the work of dedicated and rotational analysis support, developing conclusions and recommendations, along with facilitating implementation of those recommendations. This position would also lead a team of web analytics specialists. They will manage the relationship with Adobe and support of the tool.
A successful lead should demonstrate a thorough understanding of all of the global Deloitte entity businesses, both internally and externally, and their strategic priorities. The individual should be able to develop and articulate strategic and digital analytic reporting insights and recommendations in a manner that is meaningful to Firm leadership and be able to influence senior leadership in helping to provide insight into product enhancements. The candidate should possess a drive for results and should motivate the team while constantly driving towards key milestones, maintaining constant awareness of deliverables, and keeping the team focused on short and long term milestones.
Some moderate travel (about 10%) will be required given the expected management interactions and the hands-on nature of the analyses.
The position will report to the Performance Metrics & Analytics Leader.
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- A significant amount of experience(5-8 yrs) with Adobe Digital Analytics (Site Catalyst/Omniture), or other digital analytics tool
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience with reporting tools, software, and other applications such as Microsoft SharePoint 2013 preferred
- Experience with various reporting/database tools, Microsoft BI toolkit (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), experience with SQL 2012, Tableau, Qlikview, etc. preferred
- Executive presence and bearing are critical as this is a senior leadership position interacting with senior management.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Maintains constant awareness of deliverables; keeps team focused on short and long term milestones
Requisition code: DE18USAGTS006LN0407
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top