Design Projects Coordinator
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Design Project Coordinator
Location: Hermitage, TN.
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
- Maintains a solid knowledge base of DAS design capabilities and is a subject matter expert of methodology for delivering strategic, design, brand, and digital media services
- Possesses overall understanding of applicable business processes and workflows, Deloitte brand standards, web and mobile design guidelines
- Assists Design Studio Leader in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with design delivery. Responsible for quality, responsiveness, measurement/tracking and customer satisfaction.
- Serves as functional and business process expert for design delivery, ensuring that both business needs and end-user needs are understood and reflected in every solution we design, distinguished by world-class quality.
- Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for design services.
- Coordinates daily touchpoints with vendor project managers
- Schedules and leads project onboarding calls
- Reviews vendor estimates and project deliverables
- Collaborates with the Design Studio Leader in creating and maintaining DAS Design site, digest, awareness materials
- Responsible for coordinating Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
- Manages the Tracking Gallery to track and manage overall design pipeline (estimated at 6M for FY19), including utilization targets, time tracking, etc. (for both onshore/offshore).
- Collaborates with engagement managers and business owners to respond to requests for design services.
- Reviews and advises on DAS Design assets and deliverables at a project level.
- Works with the Engagement Manager and clients to plan Digital Experience as part of project delivery.
- Responsible for weekly reporting to leadership and engagement managers on design services by channel and by project, resourcing, and financials
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Provides operational support to Design CoE Leader.
- Engages with EMs and DAS leaders to resolve problems in application of design methodologies.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools which empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- 3+ years of project coordination and customer service.
- Strong MS Excel and PPT skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Sketch, InVision, SharePoint, MS Project, TFS, VSTS, Jira and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
- Prior experience that demonstrates an understanding of business (experience in a professional services organization is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communications, collaboration, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must.
- Ability to effectively conduct product delivery discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Strong in relationship building and maintenance. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Some travel might be required. Domestic and overseas.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18HERSMGRJD085-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top