Deputy Manager - Account Management - Internal Firm Services - Clients & Markets - Mumbai
Performs a variety of analytical tasks and provides key leadership collaboration with the account team that is responsible for the retention and expansion of client account(s) that are of strategic importance to the Firm. Manages the execution of account administration activities, leads meetings, plans for and coordinates key client events, and helps develop client-ready deliverables.
- Responsible for staying abreast of current events and keeping the account team informed of noteworthy events pertaining to the client through industry and research.
- Manages the planning of client events and meetings and ensures the implementation of same.
- Measures, tracks, and performs analyses regarding total value delivered to the client, as defined by client leadership team. Will be the point of contact and coordinator with client procurement.
- Understands and provides input regarding account administration activities, and ensures adherence to compliance and risk management standards.
- Designs account SharePoint sites to house relevant account information and materials for the team, such as previous work examples, deliverables, and external reference information.
- Develops a synthesis of information collected, including analytical or qualitative insights.
- Will be the point of contact and coordination for the account team. Organizes and tracks actions during client planning meetings and oversees adherence to firm processes.
- Shares leading practices and activities from other account teams with account leadership and brainstorms go-to-market strategies.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in a similar profile with a reputed firm
- MBA, or other equivalent post degree qualification
- Experience managing internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry groups
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Building relationships with key executives to generate, develop and pursue leads and help the account team close sales
- Assisting practitioners with qualifying and winning opportunities
- Lead or support practice sales management activities
Requisition code: 103771
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top