Deloitte, We Are Compliance & Reporting, Tax Management Consulting, London
The market for tax services is changing. With consulting, technology and outsourcing experience, we help businesses meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting and risk management.
Deloitte's Tax Management Consulting Team (TMC) has a market leading reputation. We are the largest of the Big 4 tax process and technology departments and demand for our services is growing rapidly. We have had great success in the market and this success is due to the quality of our people. Our TMC Compliance and Reporting team is distinctive as it sits within the core of our Tax consulting business so our clients get an end to end global advisory service with a framework of technology. This means you will be joining a team that is front and centre and partners closely with clients to get to the heart of the solution. A fun place to work with a real buzz; a forward thinking, innovative culture where colleagues are passionate about what they do – an environment where progression is based on merit and not time served.
We are open to discussing the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
A role within the Compliance & Reporting team could involve:
- Collaboration with senior tax and finance leaders across a range of industry specialisms (ranging from Financial Services, Real Estate, Consumer Business, Energy & Resources, Technology, Media & Telecommunications) as well as Deloitte's internal Partner network;
- Acting as the main client contact in respect of the compliance and reporting process, responsible for quality, delivery and all aspects of client service on the engagement;
- Working with the offshore and nearshore teams to plan, and deliver the entire compliance and/or reporting process;
- Actively seeking possible improvements to processes, technologies and methodologies (e.g. automation, analytics) and communicate the ideas with the team;
- Development of a working knowledge of the wider TMC practice and ensure that these wider offerings are introduced to existing clients where relevant – offering the client a holistic solution.
Our people are talented, out-going and flexible individuals who are confident working side by side with senior personnel. They have deep experience in their specialism but are able to adapt to the ever evolving world at the leading edge of tax management consultancy.
To help us make an impact that matters, you should have / be:
- An Innovative approach and a desire to solve problems
- Passionate about client service
- Experience of delivering a portfolio of compliance and reporting work
- Organised with a flexible and adaptable approach
- A desire to develop your career and take on additional responsibility
- Ideally, some experience of best practice compliance process
- Good tax technical knowledge
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
If you recognise these in yourself, as a next step, get in touch and we can start working together on how best to join your interests with our ambitions.
Deloitte Business Tax is looking ahead, to help you get ahead: Right People. Right Skills Right Time.
You are here: Tax
Our business spans the full range of tax activities and by integrating these specialist areas when forging a team for the client, we can deliver the best advice to that client, wherever in the world they operate. Internally, the tax department is split into three main areas: Business Tax, Indirect Tax and Global Employer Services.
Our consultative approach adds significant value to our clients' businesses and makes a tangible difference to their profits. As a result, you'll get to work with a variety of clients, across a wide range of industry sectors, from large multinational companies to entrepreneurs and other high net worth individuals. This variety of work means you'll gain broad and in-depth knowledge of business. As well as providing coaching in key financial, business, consulting and legal skills, we'll also give you all the support you need to gain valuable professional qualifications.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 125626
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top