Deloitte Tax Solutions – Internship
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Trainee period will be started from January 2017 – March 2017 (with possibility to be extended)
- Last year student from reputable universities with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00), majoring in Taxation/Accounting/Fiscal Administration
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Candidate must be willing to work full time and willing to work overtime from time to time
- Candidate has finished all of his/her classes (permission for thesis counseling might be granted based on discussion with the Manager in charge)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (including strong presentation skills)
- Highly proficient in MS Office (especially in excel, word and power point)
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and advisory skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in fast moving and demanding environment
- Strong commitment, multi-tasking and team player
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 129780
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top