Deloitte, Senior Manager, Risk Advisory, Finance Operations and Support, London
An opportunity exists for a Senior Manager to become an integral part of the Finance Transformation team within Audit Advisory across London. Focusing on providing innovative solutions to clients across both private and public sector entities, globally as well as in the UK, this fast growing team has ambitious growth plans for the next three years.
We are looking for candidates with a strong finance background who can demonstrate a mix of operational finance, project management, project based transformation and/or change management experience and skills.
You will have responsibility for:
- Extensive liaison with clients both face to face and remotely.
- Project planning and management to support the Finance Transformation Team’s project based work.
- Working to tight deadlines, often requiring prioritisation of numerous concurrent project deadlines and requirements.
- Management of more junior members of the team in order to deliver the objectives of projects and to develop the skills of junior members.
- Supporting the team in producing proposals for future projects.
- Business development such as networking both internally across Deloitte’s service lines, and also externally with current and potential future clients.
- Research and analysis related both to projects and business development.
- Supporting the team in producing internal management information.
- Regularly attending internal industry events and training sessions.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To qualify for the role you must have/be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- ACA/ ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in an audit or finance advisory capacity is preferable however for the right candidate, experience of working as a finance business partner or in a line role will be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven planning and project management skills
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- The ability to travel to client sites as required by this position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
We are Risk Advisory
In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our market leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organisations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk.
Our clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships. They choose us because we provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of Deloitte, bringing together: people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.
Our expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector and managed services. As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 129029
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top