Deloitte, Senior Manager, Client Assets (‘CASS’) Regulation, London
The Risk Advisory Group is a diverse team that provides high quality, innovative advice and solutions to financial services firms who face regulatory and risk issues. As a CASS subject matter expert in this group, you will provide high quality advice to clients on the interpretation of the FCA CASS rules. You will be required to engage at a senior level with clients to understand the impact of regulatory and policy change, as well as implementing process or system changes required to ensure compliance to the FCA CASS rules.
Risk Advisory – CASS Role – Senior Manager will have responsibility for:
- Providing high quality advice and insights to financial services firms on all aspects of the FCA CASS rules;
- Helping clients to anticipate and understand the impact of regulatory policy change;
- Performing reviews on clients' CASS related functions and producing reports on their compliance with CASS rules;
- Facilitating the implementation of effective CASS governance frameworks;
- Leading CASS related client projects, working across several work streams simultaneously, managing senior stakeholders' expectations; and
- Developing the CASS proposition within Risk Advisory, mentoring junior members of staff and providing CASS training where required.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Degree and / or relevant professional qualification and / or significant relevant consulting or industry expertise;
- Experience in the CASS regulatory/compliance environment in the financial services industry. This may be from working in a Consulting firm or in the industry within Operations or Compliance departments on CASS related functions;
- Practical experience in managing day to day CASS related functions e.g. client money and custody asset internal/external reconciliations, CASS Resolution Pack, CMAR reporting, etc. ;
- Proven track record in implementing solutions to comply with CASS regulatory requirements;
- Detailed technical knowledge of CASS rules as applied to the financial services sector;
- Knowledge of the latest regulatory developments in relation to CASS and key current issues facing regulated firms;
- A broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them;
- Have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture;
- Exceptional presentation and business writing skills;
- an ability to deliver a high quality service within demanding timeframes; and
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing and leading a team to success.
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Change/Project management in financial services institutions;
- The ability to work under own initiative and in many different and challenging environments; and
- Experience with Section 166 reviews related to CASS
We are Risk Advisory
We recognise the importance of mitigating risk – and the opportunities taking the right decisions can create for our clients. Businesses across the world rely on Deloitte for advice and direction when evaluating these risks. Joining our team, you will build on our distinctive combination of specialist skills, pioneering technology, industry expertise and on-going investment to grow our business and continue to improve the market-defining services we offer.
Our reputation is founded on relationships. We build understanding and trust with all our clients so that together we can uncover, investigate and solve the most demanding business challenges in today's evolving and volatile risk environment. Our people bring these relationships to life – using market expertise, client relationship and internal network to bring the very best of Deloitte to bear on each engagement.
Joining a leading and fast-growing global risk advisory business offers each of our people the opportunity to get involved in larger projects - developing new market opportunities, supporting cross-border assignments and shaping their own career path.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 121151
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top