Deloitte Real Estate, Assistant Director/Director, Work & Place, Corporate Occupier Consulting, London
Deloitte Real Estate
Director/Assistant Director – Corporate Occupier – Work & Place
Real Estate Consulting
Deloitte Real Estate
Deloitte Real Estate redefines the concept of a full-service real estate business, offering a breadth of capability and an innovative approach unequalled in the market.
Our team combines traditional property services with financial and business advisory expertise to deliver integrated solutions on the most simple assignment to the most complex. We apply a depth of insight drawn from our understanding of all industries and sectors to advise occupiers, lenders, investors and the public sector on every aspect of real estate in an increasingly complex world.
Real Estate Consulting
The Real Estate Consulting team advises property owners, occupiers, investors and lenders on their complex property-related business issues including work and place transformations and implementations.
Our team of property, finance and construction professionals - including chartered surveyors, cost consultants, engineers and accountants - draws upon deep industry experience and the full service capability of the wider Deloitte firm to create innovative solutions to real estate-related business challenges for our clients across a range of industry sectors.
As part of this dynamic and highly successful team, you will have the opportunity to combine your specialist technical skills and industry knowledge to advise clients on all aspects of real estate-related business matters. Working on high profile assignments with some of the best in the real estate field, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects within an extremely commercial, client focussed environment.
Market and deliver end-to-end workplace transformation programmes for a range of blue chip and government clients, with the support of the Real Estate Strategy & Finance team. We are committed to growing this capability, offering the opportunity to develop a highly specialised career.
- Lead the growth of a team focused on implementing new and increasingly agile ways of working for large multinational clients.
- Market, develop and ratify our Work & Place proposition winning new and repeat profitable business in your own right and in line with agreed targets.
- Identify and assess opportunities for development of this proposition to engage collaboratively with senior stakeholders to understand functional requirements, and translate these in to an overall strategic agenda that delivers excellence in talent and workplace transformations for our clients.
- To develop process, policy, tools and systems, and ensure robust delivery of products, services and relevant projects. Underwrite strategic solutions design and workplace transformation business cases.
- Lead and manage a team through end to end design and implementation of work and place transformations. In particular managing change on large impacted populations and stakeholders.
- To liaise with other Deloitte member firms to identify and implement opportunities where collaboration would lead to commercial benefit.
- Set clearly defined, detailed profit and turnover targets for your team and agree with your Group Head, and achieve these.
- Spend time on understanding specific client needs and ensuring that these are matched by the resources and skills/competence available.
- Understand the wider business environment, identifying opportunities and risks to your own business area and adjusting your business plan to exploit opportunities or manage risk as appropriate.
- Have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- Experience with a Blue Chip corporate background (FTSE250).
- Experience in:
- Leading projects to translate corporate talent strategies into ways of working strategy
- Key data capture processes, such as conducting vision sessions / ways of working assessments
- Working with senior business stakeholders
- Managing change on large impacted populations
- Leading the development of workplace transformation business cases
- Leading implementation programmes
- Working with senior stakeholders in HR / technology
- Knowledge of leading-edge workplace technologies
- Experience in leading client bids and pitches
- A 2:1 degree and/or a relevant post graduate qualification with strong A-level results or equivalent qualifications.
- Sound understanding of commercial issues and sources of competitive advantage.
- The ability to build strong, effective working relationships and work on own initiative.
- Experience of managing and organising others.
- Excellent oral, numerical and written skills with the ability to write clear, concise reports.
- Sound ability to operate basic software including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Confident and proactive with a high level of drive, initiative and enthusiasm.
- Ability to travel as required.
We are Financial Advisory
The Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte advises clients ranging from multi-national corporates to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments. We offer expertise in Restructuring, Advisory Corporate Finance, Raising Capital, Forensic, Real Estate Advisory and Transactions as well as a number of specialist services.
We work with our clients at the heart of major and often high profile transactions including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and Initial Public Offerings. We also provide expert advisory and due diligence services, fraud prevention and detection, and rescuing, supporting and improving underperforming businesses. Highly-regarded commercial real estate consultancy services complement our financial capabilities.
Financial Advisory is a fast-paced and challenging environment with both UK and international exposure. We value people who enjoy finding solutions to problems, are comfortable dealing with complexity, have strong business acumen, and can talk to a wide range of people with tact and diplomacy. In return, we offer a career path that's rich in variety and allows you to gain insight into many different industry sectors.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 123506
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top