Deloitte, QlikView Developer, Milton Keynes
As a member of a small team of in-house developers you will work with the business to deliver reporting solutions by performing: detailed analysis of requirements; preparation and validation of designs; development; testing; co-ordination of user acceptance testing and change management activities in readiness for implementation. Whilst taking primary responsibility for the Qlikview environment and developments there will be opportunities to get involved in work on Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Predictive Analytics and SAP HANA.
Ideal candidates would include consultants looking for a change in their work-life balance whilst retaining a challenging hands-on role for a demanding client.
- Participation in the end-to-end life-cycle of enhancement work by partnering with the business to define solutions which meet their needs and pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement
- Provision of subject matter expertise on data visualisation
- Development of dashboards and underlying data governance models
- Ensuring the solutions continue to meet legal, regulatory and evolving business requirements
- High availability of the QlikView platform
- Development of project plans and collaboration on cross functional projects
- Provision of tier 3 support for the dashboards which is low in volume but can be complex in nature
- Balancing the priorities of project, change request and support work
Evidence of the following experience:
- Installing and supporting QlikView as a standalone server and as a high availability environment
- Developing and supporting dashboards
- Customising QlikView portal layout
- Managing QlikView server integration with authentication solutions included active directory
Ideally, certified as a QlikView 12 System Administrator and experience of QlikSense would be beneficial to supporting a longer term move to that platform.
Candidates should be:
- Logical, methodical, solutions-orientated person with tenacity and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
Our approach to rewarding our people is based on a simple belief. High performance – whatever your level – deserves to be fairly rewarded. We recognise success and provide progression on merit.
About the department
This group within ICS is made up of a number of small teams responsible for the SAP, SaaS and bespoke IT solutions for the following areas: HR + Talent (On-boarding, Core HR, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management); Opportunity to Cash (CRM, Take-on, Client + Engagement management, Time + Expenses, Billing), Document Management (Scanning, OCR, Document management, Internal + External collaboration, Engagement Delivery); Finance (General Ledger, Financial Planning, Vendor Management, PO + AP, AR, Fixed assets); Business Intelligence (Taxonomy, KPI definition, Data stores + transformation, automated report delivery) and Technical (BASIS; Development e.g. ABAP/JAVA, .NET, VBA; and Operational systems e.g. Service Now).
We are Internal Client Services (ICS)
Internal Client Services (ICS) contributes to the success of Deloitte through six departments: Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Human Resources, IT Services, Property & Corporate Services and the Shared Services Organisation. There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ ICS person or job. The work we do is as varied as our people are diverse: administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries. ICS teams are based across the UK, Switzerland and India, all sharing a common goal of providing outstanding support to Deloitte and its people.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 129077
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top