Deloitte, Product Data Engineer, Product Factory, Consulting, London
With new sources of ever updating data driving continually updating insights and increasing the speed of decision making within businesses, the manner in which Deloitte Consulting delivers value to its clients is evolving in a number of directions including the creation of commercial software products.
The Product Factory is a new team that manages, creates, enhances and runs commercial software products. Whilst working within the Consulting service line, the Product Factory team are not consultants and are not client facing – the team are dedicated product professionals working on new ways to deliver Deloitte quality, service and value to its clients.
The role of Data Engineer within the Product Factory is that of a product-orientated data specialist. You're the type of person who gets excited about building great products and the impact they have for our clients. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast growing team with coaching and mentoring at its core
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 2+ years experience building cloud data warehouse solutions using Redshift
- 2+ years experience using cloud based data pipeline technologies
- hands on experience of schema design and dimensional data modelling
- developed commercial software as part of a team
- experience of working in an agile workflow (e.g. SCRUM/Kanban)
- experience working in a continuous automation / deployment / delivery environment
- strong written and oral communication skills
- Good Graduate degree
- Highly passionate about database technologies and working with big data
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and quantitative reasoning skills
- strong hands on experience with the full Microsoft Stack – TSQL, SSIS, SSp>
Requisition code: 133576
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top