Deloitte Private - Motor Industry Services Audit Director
MIS Audit Director
Are you an expereinced Audit Leader who is passionate about developing positive relationships with private clients?
About the role
Deloitte Private Motor Industry Services (MIS) is a highly specialised advisor to the motor industry, providing a variety of bespoke services. Our offering has evolved over 40 years in response to our clients' needs, and our goal is to continue to be the 'one stop shop' for all dealership and franchise financial and profitability requirements. As a Director you will have the following accountabilities;
- Deliver an insightful perspective and offering to clients by demonstrating your own experience and the Deloitte global standard methodology
- Develop a deep understanding of the motor industry, with a focus on building a strong pipeline of new business
- Seek out, maintain, and bolster relationships with client partners
- Challenge the status quo by generating creative thoughts and insights, and as a result, play an integral role in crafting and developing solutions for our clients
About your experience
- As an experienced Audit leader within the professional services industry you will possess the following skills and attributes;
- Prior experience leading and maintaining innovative teams
- Exemplary technical Audit knowledge, with exposure to Tax and Advisory services being advantageous
- You will have polished communications skills with an ability to influence and advise Executive level partners
- Automotive industry experience will be highly regarded, but is not essential
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. We take real pride in our team of diverse professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive, and are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'. From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you build the skills and capabilities to succeed - in every sense of the word.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you! Click "Apply" below and submit your application.
Requisition code: AUEXP125330
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top