Deloitte Private Connect - Process Streamlining Manager
By embracing new delivery channels and advice models Deloitte Private Connect can contribute to the growth of the private business sector and provide a competitive advantage to those we serve. We've developed an accounting service specifically for the needs of our clients. From owner-operator builders to private construction companies, from farmers to restaurateurs, from retailers to franchises, and for every business in between, we have an accounting solution specifically tailored to help transform their business.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Streamlining and Support for the Connect by Deloitte platform, as well as the Leading Partners for Deloitte Private and Deloitte Strategic Capabilities, we're seeking a talented and experienced individual to join our team. As a Streamlining Strategist you will be responsible for;
- Leading and implementing process re-engineering for division-wide change
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders across the country, as well as various client service teams to deliver data driven insight for clients
- Developing and owning the Deloitte Private Streamlining strategy, aligned with firm wide activities, methods and tools for enhancing the experiences of our Advisors and Clients
- Identifying the needs of our clients and with strong business acumen and commercial insight, designing and communicating effective engineering approaches to meet the specific needs
- Driving change in this newly formed role, leading innovative and industry ground-breaking activities focused on Streamlining our Deloitte Private and Connect Platform businesses
About your experience
You will have a passion for continuous process improvement and innovation, and will also possess the following experiences and attributes:
- Proven track record of collaborating, cooperating and innovating with large groups of stakeholders, such as stream leads, project delivery managers, SMEs and stakeholders
- Strong evidence of an ability to resolve issues, manage risks, progress activities and deliverables so as to maintain project schedule and meet objectives
- High level conceptual and analytical skills, with the capacity to develop solutions for a range of complex issues
- Examples of commercial experience deploying re-engineered processes and robotics (preferred)
- Experience with designing a continuous improvement strategy, architecture and culture
- Extensive experience required in professional services accounting/financial services software including Reckon/APS, Salesforce, Fathom, Xero, Intuit, MYOB, MS suite (including Visio)
- Experience in Lean/Six Sigma methodology is desirable.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed in every sense of the word.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you! Click "Apply" below and submit your application.
Requisition code: AUEXP133707
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top