Deloitte Private Business Advisory - Senior Analyst
Are you passionate about providing meaningful business advice to private clients, where you can make a genuine impact on some of Australia’s largest private entities and the families that own them? As a member of the Deloitte Private Business Advisory team you will help your clients to navigate through their most complex financial issues, and provide responsive support to some of Australia’s largest private entities and the families that own them.
About the role
Our Deloitte Private BAS team in Sydney collaborate with our clients to provide leading commercial and taxation expertise, to assist in growing their businesses, and helping them achieve their commercial and family goals. As a Senior Analyst you will be accountable for;
- Management of annual tax compliance including preparation of financial statements and income tax returns, FBT returns and BAS
- Detailed understanding of current taxation and accounting issues as well as all entity structures including companies, trusts, partnerships and superannuation funds
- Demonstrating a sound knowledge of business principles, taxation, accounting systems, and the compliance framework to deliver proactive business advice and recommendations to clients
- Maintaining client service excellence through technical expertise, commercial acumen and communication
- Develop understanding of a clients’ business to provide a high quality standard of excellence, whilst utilising innovative technology to recognise potential issues or client business opportunities
About your experience
As an experienced Senior Analyst you will possess the following skills and attributes;
- You should have completed your CA/CPA qualification and have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Prior Business Advisory experience, ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional or accounting services firm, with exposure to private clients
- You will be a strong team player, with a dedicated work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients overall operations, allowing you to deliver the most impactful outcomes
About our team
Focused on the creation of value and growth, and recognised as a market leader for innovative programs, our Deloitte Private BAS team is expanding, which has created opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and supportive team that believes the ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions to our private clients, is based on the collective wisdom and diverse backgrounds of our people.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you! Click “Apply” below and submit your application.
Requisition code: AUEXP130122
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top