Deloitte Private Business Advisory - Senior Analyst
Within our Deloitte Private business in Darwin, you have a truly unique opportunity to make an impact that matters with the region's most iconic private businesses. Our Business Advisory Services (BAS) team works to navigate our clients' complex financial and family business issues, provide responsive advice and true consultative services as a part of a 1,000+ national team dedicated to serving the private market. If you are entrepreneurially spirited, solution minded and looking for a challenge, Deloitte Private is definitely the place for you!
About the role
Partnering closely with private entities to provide leading commercial and taxation expertise, our Deloitte Private Business Advisory Services team in Darwin is there to support our clients at every step in their journey. We assist in growing, managing and protecting their businesses, to help them achieve their commercial and family goals. As a Senior Analyst within the Business Advisory team you will be accountable for;
- Management of annual tax compliance including the preparation of financial statements and income tax returns, FBT returns and BAS
- Providing sound tax and accounting advice for all entity structures including companies, trusts, partnerships and not-for-profits
- Maintaining client service excellence through technical expertise, commercial acumen and effective communication
- Supervising and reviewing junior team member's work, whilst providing strong coaching and mentorship
In the role as a Senior Analyst, you will provide support to the Managers, Directors and Partners in the delivery of client service. You will proactively lead junior team members, challenge the status quo and be an effective team player.
Ideally, you will have:
- Detailed understanding of current taxation and accounting issues, as well as all entity structures including companies, trusts, partnerships and not-for-profits
- A sound knowledge of business principles, taxation, accounting systems, and the compliance framework to deliver proactive business advice and recommendations to clients
- Demonstrated strong technical expertise, commercial acumen and effective communication
- CA qualification or close to completion
You will be a candidate with a naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients overall operations, allowing you to deliver the most impactful outcomes.
About our team
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you! Click "Apply" below and submit your application.
Requisition code: AUEXP134047
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top