Deloitte Private Business Advisory - Experienced Analyst
Are you passionate about collaborating with private clients, and growing your Business Advisory career in an organisation that promotes development, and encourages new ideas and innovation? As a member of the Deloitte Private Business Advisory team you will help your clients to navigate through their most complex financial issues, and provide responsive support to some of Australia’s largest private entities and the families that own them.
About the role
Partnering closely with local businesses to provide leading commercial and taxation expertise, our Deloitte Private BAS team in Sydney are there to support our clients at every step in their journey. We assist in growing, managing and protecting their businesses, to help them achieve their commercial and family goals. As an Analyst you will be accountable for;
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, family groups, trusts and superannuation funds
- Demonstrating a sound knowledge of business principles, taxation, accounting systems, and the compliance framework to support the delivery proactive business advice and recommendations to clients
- Continually developing and enhancing your skills and seeking out any opportunity to further your knowledge and skill set
About your experience
As an Analyst within this fast paced and dynamic Business Advisory team you will possess the following skills and attributes;
- You should be studying towards your CA/CPA qualification and have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Prior Business Advisory experience, ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional or accounting services firm, with exposure to private clients
- You will be a strong team player, with a dedicated work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A naturally inquisitive mindset and desire to understand your clients overall operations, allowing you to deliver the most impactful outcomes
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of ‘And different’.
At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you! Click “Apply” below and submit your application.
Requisition code: AUEXP130121
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top