Deloitte Private Audit - Analyst/Experienced Analyst
Within our Deloitte Private business you have a truly unique opportunity to make an impact that matters, by supporting and influencing business owners and key decision makers within Australia's largest private enterprises, and the families that own them. Our Audit team works to navigate our clients' complex financial and family business issues, provide responsive advice and true consultative services as a part of a 1,000+ national team dedicated to serving the private market. If you are entrepreneurially spirited, solution minded and looking for a challenge, Deloitte Private is definitely the place for you!
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for career driven professionals with an exceptional blend of technical and intangible attributes, to be part of this truly unique and client centric team in our fastest growing office in Australia. As an Audit Analyst you will manage a wide range of accountabilities, including;
- Review work on multiple audit engagements, adhering to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Ensure that all the statements and reports are free of material misstatements
- Perform detailed analytical procedures and substantive testings, scrutinising internal controls and identifying areas for process improvement
- Assisting clients in the preparation of financial statements, cash flow statements and executive summaries in accordance with the applicable financial reporting framework, local corporate laws and directives of regulatory authorities
About your experience
Working in this fast paced and dynamic team, you will strive to make an impact that matters, by delivering quality results across a range of complex issues. You will possess strong investigative, precision thinking, and statistical analysis capabilities, as well as the following skills and attributes;
- Completed or be close to completion for your CA qualification
- Prior external audit experience, ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional or accounting services firm
- You will be a strong team player, with a dedicated work ethic, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A results orientated and client centric approach to your work, with a keenness to understand your clients business
Our Deloitte Private Audit team in Western Sydney is expanding rapidly, which is creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success. At Deloitte Private you will be challenged to add value, and come up with different solutions to client situations in an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you! Click "Apply" below and submit your application.
Requisition code: AUEXP126818
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top