Deloitte, Oracle Applications Consultant, Oracle Applications, Belfast
We are now recruiting Oracle consultants to join our thriving Belfast Application Centre practice. Demand for our services is higher than ever and we need experienced individuals who will grow and succeed with us.
You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative solutions in high-profile, complex projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the firm and across the globe, Deloitte is an environment where you and your career can flourish.
Within the Belfast Application Centre, we focus on providing application expertise to support specific areas of a project; namely functional testing, data migration and application configuration as well as working to provide client advisory services.
One of the key applications we work with is Oracle and our long-standing relationship with Oracle and the strength of our team helps us stay at the forefront of cutting-edge technology implementation – and ahead of our competitors! As an Oracle Applications Consultant within this team, you have the opportunity to develop your career within an award-winning team, working with multiple clients across all major industries.
Based in Belfast, this role also requires flexibility to work onsite at clients across multiple locations. Our Near Shore delivery model enables us to complete as much project work as possible from our base in Belfast with the flexibility to be with the client for key milestone events and activities.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with a travel requirement, but with the opportunity to benefit from the Firm’s agile working practices
As an Oracle Applications Consultant, your role will involve:
- Engaging in both advisory and delivery projects, from helping clients with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full lifecycle of Oracle delivery projects
- Working with our clients to design business processes to be supported by Oracle technology
- Shaping and executing the functional testing strategies for our most important clients
- Identifying key client process and technology issues and recommending solutions
- Having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To be successful in this role you are required to:
- Have experience of working across project lifecycles – from scoping to post go live support
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of at least one core Oracle functionality: financials or supply chain.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Oracle Fusion / Cloud ERP or SCM applications.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of business processes and associated technology
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be able to plan and deliver the scope and deliverables of the team
- Manage stakeholders using clear communications and be able to form strong client relationships
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of risk in relation to Oracle delivery projects
- Work effectively within an inclusive team and actively support the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally
You are here: Enterprise Applications
In Deloitte’s Enterprise Applications Oracle practice, within our Technology Consulting business area, we work with our clients to turn the strategic vision for their mission-critical processes and applications into reality. We deliver transformative, tangible, sustainable benefits through technology.
The Belfast Application Centre plays a key role in the overall Enterprise Applications delivery strategy, providing highly experienced application professionals to support activities throughout the solution delivery lifecycle. The team in Belfast has grown massively over the past two years and has a huge amount of focus from the Leadership Team in London to ensure that this strong growth continues.
As part of our Consultancy practice your career with Enterprise Applications can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
In this role you will work with our clients to turn the strategic vision for their mission-critical processes and applications into reality. We deliver transformative, tangible, sustainable benefits through technology.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 121042
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top