Deloitte, MI Senior Manager, Milton Keynes/London
At Deloitte, Human Resources is transforming. To achieve our firm’s aspirations of becoming the undisputed leader in professional services by 2020, we’re changing the way we do things. We need influential and business-minded HR professionals to drive the change and to inspire our people to make an impact that matters for our clients, colleagues and society.
Location & Hours
- Human Resources, Milton Keynes or London, with frequent travel
- Permanent, full time, agile working opportunities available
Knowledge is power. It’s the foundation for strategic decision making. Understanding exactly how people data underpins a business and how improving the management and use of this data makes businesses smarter, faster and more dynamic is essential. We’re looking for an accomplished HRMI professional to further develop the HRMI team within our award winning HR function.
As a senior member of the HR Management information team you will have the opportunity to lead and influence the delivery and implementation of tactical and strategic MI initiatives across a diverse and wide range of areas. Your role will be one that scopes, plans and co-ordinates a team to deliver people MI and insights firmwide. The HRMI team within HR Operations is where we want to grow great MI talent and your help in shaping this successfully at the same time as developing a reputation as a team for high quality engagement and delivery to the business, are key success factors.
- Working with the HR Director of Operations, you’ll create and own the development of the HRMI vision and strategy in support of Deloitte’s Talent agenda
- Working collaboratively across the HR Operating model and working with the Director of HR Operations to understand project pipelines and plans MI resource to meet demand.
- Develop a range of training material for the MI team and stakeholders. Working with external providers in creating quality training collateral for the business to support them in developing relevant MI and analytical capabilities
- Collaborate with other HR specialist teams to understand project pipelines and apply a consistent and pragmatic approach to plan the MI team’s resources accordingly
- Sharing knowledge and insights with the wider HR community to help shape best practice and ensure business goals are in line with firmwide strategy
- Managing a team of MI professionals ensuring resource optimisation for planned, cyclical and unplanned activity.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Effective stakeholder management with senior service line stakeholders, business facing HR and other Communities of Expertise’s to ensure effective co-ordination, design and delivery of all MI programmes/projects
- A strong track record of working in a Senior HRMI position within a professional services or partnership organisation or big corporate and experience of managing teams. Experience of successfully delivering large scale MI projects in large corporates
- Strong understanding of data management principles, analytic technology architecture design and service processing
- Strong project management skills with the ability to create business cases and secure buy in to HRMI projects
- Build and maintain robust MI governance
- A proven track record of strong team management including creating a compelling vision, communicating clearly and developing a culture of continuous process improvement. Engaging with IT to understand firmwide MI strategy and influencing stakeholders to ensure HR’s voice is heard
- A deep understanding of trends within HRMI analytics and insights. You’ll ideally have technical skills in Business Objects, Tableau, SAP Adhoc Query, advance Excel and possibly SAP HANA
- Relevant degree or industry qualification with evidence of continuous self-development
As a leading multinational organisation, our approach to rewarding our people is based on a simple belief. High performance – whatever your level – deserves to be fairly rewarded. This is something ingrained in who we are as an employer: we recognise success and provide progression on merit. It goes without saying that a competitive salary, pension plan, and flexible benefits scheme come as standard.
We are Internal Client Services (ICS)
Internal Client Services (ICS) contributes to the success of Deloitte through six departments: Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Human Resources, IT Services, Property & Corporate Services and the Shared Services Organisation. There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ ICS person or job. The work we do is as varied as our people are diverse: administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries. ICS teams are based across the UK, Switzerland and India, all sharing a common goal of providing outstanding support to Deloitte and its people.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 128924
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top