Deloitte, Manager - Behavioural Change & Learning, Quality & Risk Management Group, London
- Contribute to and deliver on, strategic and operational training and awareness support for Deloitte Business Security projects and initiatives
- Drive adoption of a risk intelligent culture by embedding risk, security, confidentiality and privacy as part of Deloitte’s DNA
- Lead the nascent risk behavioural change function, developing and implementing behavioural change management approaches and processes
- Champion the benefits of risk, security, confidentiality and privacy training within the wider Quality, Risk and Security community
- Design, develop and deliver innovative, engaging and resonant learning products to meet the business requirement (including, but not limited to eLearning, face to face, online, blended, BrainShark, animations, website content)
- Deliver face to face, remote and online firm wide and bespoke learning
- Facilitate learning and awareness sessions across all grades, industries and service lines
- Conduct, manage and measure the impact of learning campaigns
- Carry out end to end behavioural change management activities including:
- change leadership
- stakeholder engagement
- cultural and behavioural analysis including but not limited to:
- Conduct studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation to assess current approach and attitude to risk.
- Utilise interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests to obtain information about risk specific physical, mental, and educational requirements
- Observe staff and partner reactions to QRS products, and to advertising efforts, using surveys and tests.
- Review performance management result from the firm, around risk management competencies
- Report on findings and make recommendations to Risk Executive and wider QRS Community to put findings into action
- Implement and manage change activities in line with Risk Executive direction
- Measure the success of behavioural change programmes through the use of analytics and robust benefits management
- Train others on behaviour change techniques, including approaches to testing, selection, and analysis of results.
- Project manage allocated risk learning development projects
- Contribute to the strategic direction of wider risk learning and awareness activities across the firm
- Influence and motivate the DTTL global risk awareness working group on global learning initiatives, products and support
- Confident and experienced presence to deliver learning
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant risk, security or confidentiality management experience, preferably within a corporate or public sector environment
- Leadership of a training/learning/behavioural change function and team
- Minimum of 5 years practical behavioural change experience preferably within a corporate or public sector environment
- Application of behavioural change and adult learning theories
- Effective facilitation across multiple grades and functional areas
We are Quality, Risk and Security
The Quality, Risk and Security (QRS) community is an overarching identity for all of the professionals who manage quality and risk for Deloitte. It comprises: Deloitte Business Security (DBS), National Quality and Risk Management (NQRM), Quality & Risk Operations (QR Ops), and Service Line Quality and Risk Management teams (including Switzerland), and is led by a dedicated partner who sits on the firm’s Executive.
Within QRS, we use our skills and experience across a variety of disciplines to support a risk intelligent culture at Deloitte; enabling our partners and practitioners to deliver high quality services to their clients, minimising the administrative burden on our people, and acting as custodians of firm risk, security, ethics and reputation.
Our collaborative and innovative culture, multi-disciplinary approach and wide range of development opportunities makes QRS an exciting and fast-paced place to develop your career.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 130924
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top