Deloitte, International Payroll Assistant Manager, Compensation, Bristol
Deloitte'smarket leading Global Mobility Compensation (GMC) team support clients with theend to end management of global compensation for internationally mobileemployees. The team ensure that clients are able to manage their global payrolland taxation requirements whilst paying employees accurately and on time.
Withthe ever increasing focus on global compliance by tax authorities, the timelymanagement and compliant delivery of compensation for globally mobile employeesis here to stay; this is your opportunity to help innovate, shape and deliverthe future of our GMC services.
Deloitte'sGlobal Mobility Compensation team support clients with:
- Theend to end management and delivery of assignee compensation globally
- The delivery of expatriate payroll(actual and shadow)
- Provision of support in relation tocost projection and balance sheet services
- Compensation collation services on amonthly / quarterly basis
- Provision of consulting projects inrelation to all aspects of global mobility compensation, including processimprovements, process mapping, training delivery
- Delivery of technology and processimplementation and project management to support the set-up of the aboveservices.
Consultantwill have responsibility for:
- Managementof all parts of the payroll process which may include payroll instructions,statutory withholding calculations, the funding process and the delivery ofpayments to assignees and the local authorities
- Uploading/Reviewingclient payroll instructions to our global co-ordination database
- Managementof the funding process from the client to the local payroll teams
- Developmentof knowledge and adherence to our best practice service delivery models
- Responsibilityfor communications with our client service delivery teams located in theengagement office, nearshore and offshore
- Undertakingof engagement financials (billing, cash collection, etc.)
- Buildingand developing long term relationships with senior stakeholders, clients andteams
- Tohave a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managingdiverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understandingof the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Previous experience within practice or a large in-house team
- Excellent project management and client service delivery skills
- Experience of expatriate payroll
- Experience of working with technology platforms to manage the delivery of compensation
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Knowledge of Deloitte IHR technology platform.
- Knowledge of Equus AssignmentPro platform.
- Understanding of excel macros and VBA coding
We are Tax
Our business spans the full range of tax activities and by integrating these specialist areas when forging a team for the client, we can deliver the best advice to that client, wherever in the world they operate. Internally, the tax department is split into three main areas: Business Tax, Indirect Tax and Global Employer Services.
Our consultative approach adds significant value to our clients' businesses and makes a tangible difference to their profits. As a result, you'll get to work with a variety of clients, across a wide range of industry sectors, from large multinational companies to entrepreneurs and other high net worth individuals. This variety of work means you'll gain broad and in-depth knowledge of business. As well as providing coaching in key financial, business, consulting and legal skills, we'll also give you all the support you need to gain valuable professional qualifications.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 134063
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top