Deloitte Greenhouse Experience Lab Associate, Deloitte University
Deloitte Greenhouse Experience Lab Associate, Deloitte University
Senior or Lead, Client Experience
The Deloitte Greenhouse is an advanced, immersive environment designed to accelerate breakthroughs. It combines behavioral methods, analytics, technology and experienced facilitation to create an experience that can bring about extraordinary results for clients. The Deloitte Greenhouse is designed as a place for cultivation – of ideas, of relationships and of opportunities.
An integrated setting combining Deloitte Client Experience (DCE) Labs, the Deloitte Analytics Highly Immersive Visual Environment (HIVE) and Deloitte Consulting Innovation (DCI) experiences, the Deloitte Greenhouse integrates a suite of unique client and internal offerings into one dynamic space. The Greenhouse Lab Offerings types include: Innovation, Insight, Leadership, Strategy, Relationship, Transformation, Transition, and Custom Labs. The Deloitte Greenhouses provide an environment that fosters creativity with approaches and expertise to help clients innovate across a range of issues—leadership, relationships, strategies— and provides a very powerful experience for both external and internal teams. Clients who engage with these Greenhouses will uncover highly relevant insights and develop more successful approaches to complex challenges.
The Deloitte Greenhouse Experience team sits within Deloitte's Client Experience (CE) organization, which supports LCSPs and account teams in helping key client leaders, their teams, and organizations address their most pressing challenges.
Work you'll do
This role will give the candidate a unique opportunity to work with a wide array of clients to solve exciting business challenges, stretch their critical thinking and problem solving skills and network with executive level clients as well as Deloitte leaders that include Clients & Industry leaders, function leaders, and high-performing LCSPs who lead our OCEO/ORMP/Strategic portfolio client accounts.
Greenhouse Lab Associate primary responsibilities:
Lab Design and Execution
- Supporting local Greenhouse lab design, which includes planning and managing all lab materials and tools, participating in and documenting design sessions for both repeat and custom offerings, researching as part of the design effort, and managing pre-lab interviews as appropriate
- Participating in Greenhouse lab delivery on an ongoing basis, which includes providing on-site support and facilitating lab break-out activities under the mentorship and guidance of Lab Managers and Lab Leads
- Developing comprehensive documentation for each lab, which includes capturing notes, synthesizing and organizing the information for documentation purposes
- Researching and piloting innovative approaches that can be deployed in a Greenhouse experience and/or environment, including data analysis
- Capturing notes from design calls with customers and translating into a design protocol or agenda
- Managing all logistics and providing operational support and underlying project management for assigned Greenhouse labs and other events in the Deloitte Greenhouse
- Leading reporting efforts for the team, working closely with the Operations team to respond to reporting requests and other ad-hoc operational efforts
- Working collaboratively with U.S. team members, promoting teamwork and high quality deliverables.
- Leading / supporting special projects on U.S. Greenhouse teams.
- Researching and testing creative / innovative approaches that could be leveraged in the Greenhouse.
The Greenhouse Lab Associate will be responsible for supporting the Greenhouse Lab Leads and Managers and team with facilitation of lab requests in the Greenhouse, and where applicable, global lab sessions and/or lab sessions at other Greenhouse locations. The Greenhouse Lab Associate will be play a core support role for the Deloitte Greenhouse and the Greenhouse Signature Lab Offerings. The ideal candidate will be a high-performing Consultant or Senior Consultant with strong project management skills, great PowerPoint skills and a passion for creating innovative, dynamic, unique experiences for our clients and account teams. A proactive and hard-working attitude will help the person excel in this role.
- Minimum of 1 year direct experience serving Deloitte clients, delivering services through a function.
- Well-developed analytical skills - ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity.
- Thrives in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Ability to multitask and manage work across multiple streams
- Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Manages risks-knowing what and when to escalate issues to the Greenhouse Experience Leader.
- Dallas Metro area based practitioner, with estimated up to 30% travel.
- Interest and experience with analytical methods and tools, including data visualization are desirable.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18WESSSPCASM015-CL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top