Deloitte Digital, Next Generation Services Manager, Consulting, London
Not your average consultant? Perfect
Want to help us shape the future? We're looking for a manager from a consulting, agency, tech or business background who can show our clients what's next, then work with our truly mixed-discipline team to make it happen.
This would include customer and channel strategy, customer experience design, designing new service capabilities and operations, mobile, online and contact centre technology solutions, and related technology and operational change programmes.
You'll be a brilliant mind, a confident communicator and a nerd for all things digital, with an impeccable business instinct, a collaborative outlook and a flair for big ideas. Sound good? Read on.
Where is it?
Based in our airy and bustling offices in Clerkenwell, London, with its legendary coffee machine and model train track, you'll also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
- Work with outstanding digital talent across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands.
- Take the lead on projects or workstreams within larger programmes, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
- Be a passionate mentor and leader for some of the brightest digital talent around.
- Develop and influence key decision makers within Deloitte whilst building lasting relationship with our clients.
- Contribute constantly to all areas of practice growth and leadership; exploring exciting and game changing opportunities is a must.
- Come with a broad perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and have the ideas to overcome them; understanding the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
Overall, you're an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that's important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
We're expanding fast, so we're looking for people who are, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) is a must, along with the right to live and work in the UK
You'll also have
- Relevant experience in at least two of the following:
- Developing and designing customer service and digital strategies
- Customer Experience, User Experience and/or Service Design
- Service operations design (contact centre, field service or retail)
- Digital delivery projects
- A proven track record of leading and delivering complex projects including customer service strategy, design and implementation.
- Have a clear point of view on what good looks like for customer service, and where new technologies are taking customer service in the future.
- A proven ability to generate significant sales from clients and develop business through leading bids, proposals and negotiations.
- A knack for shaping up projects that are ambiguous or not fully defined.
- A flair for rallying stakeholders who might not always agree about methods, choices and strategic direction.
- Demonstrated ability to apply digital technology in solving business problems.
- Experience of working in development teams using agile development methods and supporting tools such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience of shaping business and technical solutions, making technology choices about digital platforms and reconciling architectural thinking.
- Experience of working with organisations including formulating methodologies and best practice in service standards.
- Experience leading projects and programmes, working with senior stakeholders to make digital solutions relevant to the strategic agenda.
- Proven sales and business development experience.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital.
We're a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
As part of our team, you'll work side by side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists – using your unique skills and perspective to help drive transformation from operational level to the C-suite, across a complete range of digital channels.
We believe in our people, which means giving them the support they need to get the best balance of work and life. Individuality, flexibility, diversity are things we're passionate about. We wouldn't be Deloitte Digital without it.
As part of our Consultancy practice your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
Forecast and change the landscape of cyberspace, support clients to survive and prosper in this disruptive and ever increasingly digital age, while you support talented and more junior colleagues and impact the communities you operate within.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 130014
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top