Deloitte Digital - Customer & Digital Strategy
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
You’ve heard it before: digital has changed everything. We’re all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner – one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That’s what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
We don’t just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. Deloitte Digital delivers a unique combination of our firm’s consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers—wherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative. With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client’s brand is in our hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value, and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allure of emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence of their brand, and the needs of their customers.
This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet—and exceed—our clients’ needs.
Essential functions of a Manager at Deloitte Consulting:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Managers in the Value & Digital Strategy capability within Deloitte Digital are required to have:
- Eight+ years’ experience in consulting and/or implementing solutions leveraging a combination of customer technology strategy, future state architecture design, CRM program delivery and mobile/digital strategy.
- Depth of experience specifically in three or more of the following areas:
o Value & Digital Strategy – Development of customer and enterprise driven, value enhancing digital strategies to drive increased business effectiveness, improved technology utilization, and enhanced positioning to address marketplace forces.
o Customer and Digital Transformation Roadmapping – Build out of enterprise and customer digital solution strategy, technology architecture, platform alternatives, and roadmaps to support and enable business and technology vision and goals. Construction of detailed customer/digital transformation plan to clearly articulate initiatives required to effectively and consciously transform an enterprise to the target future state.
o Business Case Operational Analysis – Execution of comprehensive financial analysis detailing the costs, benefits, and estimated payback period/return of current and planned business and technology customer solutions initiatives, program, and projects.
o Platform Evaluation & Selection – Execution of proven methodologies to objectively identify, evaluate, and select technology platforms and tools that most effectively enable planned technology transformation. Evaluation and analysis of the effectiveness of existing solutions, platforms, and tools against selected business and technology KPIs and strategic goals.
o Process & Technology Improvement – Performing of detailed assessments on the effectiveness of customer and enterprise impacting processes and recommendations to align to corporate goals, market trends. Development, alignment, and deployment of future state operating model and processes to match organizational strategic goals and vision.
o Strong understanding process and best practices around implementation at least two or more of the following technologies:
Ø Customer Relationship Management (e.g. Oracle Sales Cloud, Eloqua, BMI, Oracle SRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Salesforce.com/Force.com)
Ø Mobile device management platforms (e.g. MobileIron, Airwatch, Maas360, Zenprise, Afaria)
Ø Mobile application development platforms (e.g. Kony, Antenna, IBM Worklight, Appcelerator)
Ø Mobile application management platforms (e.g. Apperian, Good)
Ø Native and hybrid mobile application architectures
- Demonstrated prior experience in managing teams of 10+ resources through design, development, and/or operations of complex technology environments (programs, applications, systems and/or infrastructure).
- Strong understanding process and best practices around implementation of CRM or mobile-enabled solutions.
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries.
- Experience managing at least three large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM or mobile-enabled solutions, including ownership of the program/project, management of the overall team and ownership and management of program/project financials.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Significant depth of knowledge and strong project implementation experience within any of the below industries:
o Financial Services (Banking & Securities)
o Life Sciences & Healthcare (Pharma, Health Plan/Payer, Provider)
o Consumer Products
o Technology, Media or Telecommunications
o Public Sector (State Government)
- Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree in an area of specialization.
Requisition code: E17CENCMGRDC010 – DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top