Deloitte, Consulting, Senior Consultant, Life Sciences Manufacturing, Supply Chain Consulting, London
TheDeloitte Supply Chain Practice is looking for individuals with experience inmanufacturing consulting or a similar supply chain manufacturing executionroles in a leading corporate. We are seeking to hire experienced professionalsto join our growing Private Sector Life Sciences team.
Our Practice is a marketleading team providing pragmatic solutions to a variety of high profile clientsacross Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries. Typical projects might include supply chaintransformation, compliance adherence programmes, manufacturing technicaltransfer, manufacturing network strategy and operating model design. We oftenwork for clients with multinational operations that will involve travel.
You’llreceive structured training to help develop your technical and consultingskills. You’ll broaden your skill set and develop quickly by gainingaccess to the highest levels of client liaison. You’ll work on complex,high-profile projects and will play a key role in influencing accountdevelopment and supporting sales activities in our target multinationalaccounts.
A seniorconsultant will have responsibility for:
- Leading small teams on projects
- Managing, developing and encouraging junior members of the team
- Delivering tasks on time and within budget and in line with client expectations
- Delivering multiple pieces of work in parallel, both client facing and internal
- Supporting practice development activities
- Supporting sales activities and bids
- Supporting development of the Deloitte business, brand and reputation
- Specialist Life Sciences industry experience gained within a Manufacturing (GMP) internal or contract manufacturing (CMO) environment
- Expertise in GMP processes including Quality Management Systems (QMS), batch documentation, batch disposition, deviations, investigations, CAPA, regulator inspections, supplier audits and tech transfers
- Working knowledge of life sciences manufacturing and supply chain regulatory environment
- Track record of working within multi-skilled teams and delivering change across supply chain, regulatory, manufacturing and quality functions to improve operational and financial performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2.1 supply chain related or similar analytical based degree or equivalent
- This position may involve travel therefore flexibility with travel is essential
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Previous ‘Big 4’ consulting experience or equivalent
- Involvement in developing and formulating innovative solutions within complex issues and challenges facing client organisations
- Knowledge of supply chain modelling, visualisation and simulation tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau, QlikView)
We are Consulting
Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value – we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers – answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration ‑ with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
We offer a number of different career pathways
We offer three different career pathways at Deloitte, meaning that there are three different routes by which people can progress in Consulting. We provide variety regarding the career options available to you, assisting you to take career steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and providing an environment where those choices can be discussed in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
The Consulting Career Paths are:
Consulting pathway ‑ pathway based around developing a broad consulting skillset alongside building expertise in a specific domain
Consulting Solutions pathway ‑ pathway where there is greater focus on building skills and deep expertise in a specific domain. Practitioners have a narrow focus, determined by their SME and type of contribution made
Consulting Services pathway ‑ pathway for people whose career is built around the delivery of managed services to clients (either internal or external)
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 130246
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top